Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I should feel lucky!

I was talking to my ex-husband today and he told me something that really knocked my socks off. The thing is, no matter what ever happens to him, he always looks at the good in everything. He is truly one of the most innocent, honest people that I know. Well, I was groaning about going to the cabin I rented this weekend, saying that Once again, here I go camping all alone with my dogs....alone...again. And he said that I am going to a cabin in the Rocky Mountains!!!!!!! There are alot of people in this world that would love a chance like that! Its one of the most beautiful places in the world. Then I was reminded of my own dream vacation, for years I have wanted to go to the Canadian Rockies. And one day I will. But look at how CLOSE I am to realizing my dream!!!!!
I wish I could see the world thru his eyes, no matter what life throws at him, he NEVER complains, he keeps on going and he still has good things to say about everything. It is his attitude that keeps him going. So YES I am going to a cabin in the Rocky Mountains this weekend. Me and Jasper and Jeffery are going to have the time of our lives! I can't wait. And we will bring back LOTS of pics for here. See you soon!