Monday, October 14, 2019

Day 13

I got past the full moon. That was pretty big. Saturday the usual urges came up and I just pushed thru them. I had morning plans with a friend, but as soon as I got home that lonely feeling and boredom of what am I gonna do now, set in. I allowed myself to feel the feelings. and not ignore or drown them out. I read a little, I made a nice dinner. I looked out at my nature. Group cousin text that makes me feel good and connected. Sunday was busy too! Yoga!  I went to an animal sanctuary, brought my sick cousin a heated blanket, drove thru a childhood neighborhood thinking I might like to live there again, Core Life early dinner, shopping. I would not have been able to do that hung over in front of the tv. For a relaxing weekend I sure got a lot done. 

I think I have to just feel the feelings when the urges come. Accept them. Lonely? I guess so. But I choose this. I thrive in my solitude. I just have to remember that. I did feel the urges, not enough to want to drink tho. I'm sure those will come often. But I have a things to do list a mile long! I will be ok.



                                                      me at morning coffee....