Saturday, April 07, 2012

Standing on the edge again!

Just like I did when I went to Denver! It took a long time to get back here again. On the edge of something BIG! My life is coming together, everything on my wish/goal list is coming true!!! When I movRd to Denver my life kept moving forward, every day better than the next. The way it should be because I believed in myself and what I am capable of. I got side tracked by a selfish liar. Two days ago a friend told me that men are pigs and they will do and say whatever they can to just get a peice of ass. This selfish liar manipulated me into leaving Denver and my too good to be true life so I could just sit around and be available when he needed to get laid. I have finally gotten back to my too good to be true life. It's taken 6 years. 6 wasted years I can't get back, but at least what I am looking at in front of me is better than I ever dreamed. Got is giving me all the delights of my heart and I am truly grateful. Thank you God. Thank you for my wonderful wonderful life!!!