Sunday, April 08, 2012

I forgot who I was

I forgot who I was for a while and seemed to be stagnating. I was not wallowing in self pity, that is just not me. But I was disconnecting myself. Going through the motions and sometimes just taking the easy very traveled road. I forgot that my strengths and triumphs came in learning new things under pressure, finding out how things tick and then writing a manual on how to use it! On challenging myself to pick the unknown and quickly becoming the expert.
I have not honed my senses in a long time and it's time to get back in the game. I have found someone who is excited about my experience and knowledge. I am not afraid, because I beleive in myself. This world isn't the same any more and it's time that I do thingS on my terms for a change. I have seen the future and it is sweet!!! Thank you God for your faith in me!