Saturday, April 14, 2012

My ship is about to come in!

Working from the Porch


That is  what my horoscope said a few months ago. I trust this horoscope. It told me the exact day I would move to Denver, and now for April, it told me that if I was looking or interviewing for a new job, I would find out if I got it on April 6.
Well, on April 6 I got my official email telling me I passed the pre-employment background check and drug test.

On April 30 I start my new, awesome job, working from home! On the same day, my mortgage broker emailed me and told me I did indeed qualify for that big gorgeous house down the street that I have been loving from afar! 

I believe it is my overwhelming gratitude for the awesome life I currently have that has propelled me forward in this new phase of my life. I thank God every day for my great and simple life.

Yes, I said simple. That is why, when I knew I could buy that big 4 bedroom gorgeous house down the street, it just didn't sit well with me. Because the house is in Lyndonville it is going for 165,000. Anywhere else it would easily be 300,000 for sure. If it was in E Aurora or Clarence. But even at that deep discount, I have decided I don't need a big house like that. Yes, it would be awesome awesome awesome to work from home from that beautiful spacious place. And even without the big salary increase I have now, I still could have afforded it on my old salary.   Its just too big for me. If I was not alone, it would be a different story. 

My heart really wants to stay right where I am and just remodel here at my own pace. I have to remember I am just a simple girl, with simple tastes.

Oh the job!!! Well!!!! It is as tho I pulled my dream job out of my head! I will be implementing hospital coding software - FROM HOME!!! My forte is implementation of Systems.  I will be rounding out a team nationwide as the Upper East Coast Technical Business Analyst.  2 days tops on site most of the time. So some travel is involved. I will have to shave my legs occasionally, hahahaha. My first training Boot Camp is in May, in Bellevue WA, a bridge away from Seattle where I have always wanted to go. 

I don't have to buy MegaMillion Lottery tickets any more. I have everything I ever wanted already.  A husband would be nice and I am sure that I will find one soon in my travels...................I am not worried one bit that I won't, because I am ready God. Thank you.