Wednesday, July 07, 2010

90 Days of Yoga - Day 3 (again)

This morning I got up at 6 am and did Yoga for Blissfulness and it felt great! And I am learning to cultivate blissfulness in my day. We are in the midst of a heat wave, and my bliss is sitting here in the dark with the AC on and a fan blowing a breeze. I tried to go outside, I hosed down myself, Jasper and Jeffery but it was just too unbearable. It makes me wonder, how would I be able to live in a cabin in the woods like a hermit in a heat wave? Live by a lake? I would have to
have solar panels installed so I at least have electricity. Some days I dream of living in my own little Quietude. Oh how I would love waking up any time I want, do yoga, drink coffee and read all day. And yes, watch all the DVD's I have downloaded on my laptop in the evenings. Maybe save for the weekends. And then I remember I am NOT really good at growing veggies, or making soap! And canning scares me! I would like my Quietude close to Wegmans. And it would have to be big enough for my king size bed, L shaped leather couch and my 60 inch tv. Other than that I will be back to nature!!!! But that will be my Bliss when I retire (for now, other times I want to retire to a luxury Winnebago and eat in every restaurant in the USA, but I get panic attacks driving over the interstate....another story another time) right now my bliss is the breeze coming from the fan.........