Thursday, January 14, 2010

Conversation with God

After a conversation with God I was advised that the potential relationship I mourned in my post yesterday never would have grown into what my imagination thought. Something in me sensed it. My instincts told me what you see on the outside is not real. The more I thought about it the more I could see evidence of disconnects with truth, there was not enough "root system" to hold the massive tree of potential that is in store for me. This was a catalyst to break open my very closed heart, so that what is in store for me can be accepted with great appreciation. There is a reason why people come into your life. Good or bad, just be wise enough to discern their motivations. Do not put people on pedestals that don't deserve it. Let God take care of that because they will receive everything they DO deserve.