Saturday, November 01, 2008

Good Saturday morning.......

and the coffee is goooooood. Im on the porch, because i could see no sun in the living room. Ahhhhh possibilities
of what to do all day!!!! I have a meditation book i have been trying to read for an hour now but always getting side tracked, just like when i try to meditate! hhahahaha how apropos, the neighborhood is quiet at 9:40, the sun is warm and the leaves are rustling. I want to leave my carved pumpkin for now. Last night Halloween trick or treaters were slow at first but by 7pm a steady stream. I love Halloween and of course, by 7:30 I ran out of candy like I do every year. But the treaters were dwindled considerably by then so I think I only missed about 5.
I feel really great today. Life is good. On the list of possibilities for today, Potato leek soup and home made bread. I just put a bunch of banana's in a brown bag for banana bread tomorrow. Rake leaves, walk the boys in Delaware park - a must - they have been so good all week. Yoga of course, read.....cooking shows are DVR'd, but where to go for lunch? Panera? Pano's? Ahhhhh the choices of an autumn saturday afternoon..........


Oh also, my daughter has started her own blog........she seems to have an agenda and of course mom whole heartedly wants to help so I am forwarding on a link to her blog.

http://iwanttomarrytrentedwards.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-belated-birthday-darlin.html