Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 3 of 30

Follow your Bliss - That deep sense of being present, of doing what you absolutely must do, to be yourself. When ever I think of my bliss or my perfect home, it always includes  visions of me doing a fabulous yoga flow! No huffing or puffing, just a gorgeous choreographed ME stretching and feeling completely whole after a grand yoga session on my deck in front of a large body of water, or during a sunrise or sunset.

I love nature. I love animals. I love yoga. So I guess I better practice what I preach! Today I did my jivamukti yoga with Sharon Gannon and David Life. Oh so refreshing and invigorating! I can't wait to move because I feel so cramped here. The floorplan of this house is so choppy. The yoga was good but I will feel better in a more open space---soon! Meanwhile, I will practice where I can. I should do it out back in the yard!
I have noticed that Jasper is a bit ADHD. He can't seem to find a place to nap. He hops from place to place.
Maybe he got it from me.
I am following my Bliss. Every morning I wake up and thank God for this awesome life I am living.