Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 1 of 30 Yoga Challenge

Choppy and interrupted.  It started out OK. Then I got interrupted by a call from a co-worker. She found
youtube video's on HL7 and the Iguana translator. Geeks like us love this stuff. One of my rules for the
challenge is to do at least 30 minutes or more. I went back to my yoga to finish off my 30 minutes and
it felt off now. I did do a little meditation. Om gom ganapatye namaha......remover of obstacles. I need
to remove all obstacles in my life. I only have a couple. Of course doing the yoga I could not concentrate
fully, all I could think about was how dirty and smelly my rug is and how I can't wait to move. My landlord
wouldn't let me remove the ugly green carpets. They are awful. This house served me well, but now
I just can't wait to get out of here. The reasons why I moved here are like rancid food in a garbage pail.
They make me recoil in disgust. Lose my appetite. My mind was so fuzzy and easily duped. Clean living
and fresh food has enlightened my mind and my life. Tomorrow I intend to do a better yoga! I will do it
in the morning. Oh I cannot wait to do yoga on my deck during the sunrise................