Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 2 of 30

Namaste! I must say I am very consistent! I am always good at starting over! Middle? Finish?
Ha ha.  But I did finish my Seaside Yoga practice today. Much better than yesterday.
I really needed those downward dogs.
The goal of yoga may be the ultimate freedom but ever before this is achieved we discover more self-control, sensitivity and awareness that permit  us to live the life we aspire to, one of decency, clean honest human relations, goodwill and fellowship, trust, self reliance, joy in the fortune of others, and equanimity in the face of our own misfortune. From a state of human goodness we can progress toward the greater freedom. From doubt and confusion we cannot. What we call bad is ignorance in action and thrives only in darkness.
-BKS Iyengar

So day 2(morning) I have already heard from 2 good friends whose hearts are pure and full of love and joy. Those are the kinds of people I like to surround myself with. Our friendships have our backs at all times, in good and sad days. We lift each other, we carry each others laughter. We share our happiest and fruitful days and we cheer each other on our goals! Those are real friends. Thank you God for such wonderful humans in my life.