Friday, March 21, 2008

I FINALLY got the blueberry pancakes right...

After several attempts the last few weekends, I finally got it right this time. Goooooood. Evenly cooked.....yum. This is the simplicity of my life. Well, granted yes I would like to manifest the SubZero fridge with the glass door and the Viking stove, but for now, I am content and full of gratitude. I have been soooo sick with the flu AGAIN, but I managed to get in a yoga practice today. I did the twisting to cleanse, I feel fabulous now! I am actually over heated, maybe I am still feverish.
But yes, this is the simplicity of my life. I will try to keep the tv off so I can read the 4 books I have started. I promised the boys a w-a-l-k cuz its sunny out. I have to spell or else they start jumping up and down until we go. I have no large decisions to make for the Easter weekend. No stress. Just the way I like it. I would like it better if I could sit out on my fab porch since it IS spring! I will have to be happy with my two hydrangea plants I bought from Sue at work. They ARE gorgeous.
There will be no podcast this weekend as I am still ill. Oh BB King was great, and of course we took full advantage of that. Sunday I was death warmed over as Gail had no idea that Buffalo bars stay open till 4 am and I proceeded to SHOW her............
This is a Good Friday.