Friday, November 23, 2012

Another Brick in the wall



So no I am not giving up easily. You would love to think that because it is more important for you to be right than any thing else. I am just smart enough to know you can't move a brick wall. I am trying to do things that my parents never taught me how to do when I was growing up. I tried. But you can only run into a wall and go splat so many times. There is no door on that wall. And maybe I am wrong to try to change things. Maybe it is not my place to think I can just waltz in and expect any thing. I have struggled very very hard the last many years to change my self and my life and to head down a spiritual path and so many times have fallen off the path to get back on. And I keep getting back on the path even tho things inbred in me just grab me like long fingered tentacles to come back, come back to that black hole soul life, it was so much fun Cyndie, being selfish and the center of bad peoples attention! Believe me! It can get frigging lonely being good and spiritual! But I get back on path, even tho it means being painfully alone every day and every night. But I sleep good, I have no demons to creep into my dreams. I have a quiet conscience that sleeps in thunder. It is because of this spiritual path that I can no longer subject myself to being the scapegoat, the person that needs to be punished. I can't have someone constantly label me as my past over and over again. Especially when some of your memories of me are so completely wrong and one sided. Maybe the best thing I can do is let you live your life with out me. Let you go on because it is a good life for you. I would only complicate things for you any way. I would be a wrong shaped brick in your very nicely conformed wall. I choose to stay away from negativity to stay on my path. And making myself the constant bad guy so you can be right and justified will eventually wear me down. I have worked too hard to pull my feet out of that muddy ground. I can't move walls. And I see no doors.