Saturday, March 03, 2012

Roll up the Rim Revelation!




It's that time of the year again. Tim Horton's rrrrrrroll up the rim to win. I usually make my own coffee for the morning commute. But at "Roll up the Rim" time, I usually stop 3 or 4 times a week to try to win! Well, I got a sudden revelation
this time. I had no urge to win -  ANYTHING! I already have my dream car, I have my 60" TV. I am so perfectly satisfied
with my life that I feel no need to win something for free. It is kind of like when I moved to Denver, I had it made! Great
new high paying job, brand new Townhouse. So new the streets weren't even on Mapquest yet. I was so happy I stopped
buying lottery tickets when I was there. I didn't feel like I needed any lucky interventions for my life.
Yes, Lord. I am truly grateful for my wonderful life. I am blessed! I will still buy my Tim Horton's cuz I love the coffee and
hey, you never know. I could roll up the rim and it will say.........You have just won a fabulous HUSBAND.

Now THAT, I would love!!!!