Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I'm getting that feeling again!



Its been a really long time. But the last time I felt this way was when I was on the edge of something really BIG. It was when I received that awesome job offer from Trizetto and moved to Denver! I felt like nothing in the world could stop me, I could do what ever I put my mind to. The bigger the better.  I have heard from my mortgage broker today and I heard from two former colleagues who are heavy hitters in my field. One said, Cyndie I remember you, you were WONDERFUL. He was talking about my work and the work we did together. And yesterday another friend thinks he found me my next husband. Its a full moon tonight. It must be MY full moon. 

But all that aside. Besides walking on a cloud. My mind is not here. It is on Coquina on the Beach Hotel on Lido Beach, Sarasota Florida!! I will be basking and scorching in the sun for two weeks. I am going to be cocoa brown tan! I am going to run every day. I am going to walk the beach every day, and I have to also walk the dogs to St Armonds Circle every day.(they are not allowed on the beach) We will be 15 minutes away from St Armods!. I can't wait to see Jessica. She started a new job and I am excited for her new endeavor. 

I thank God for all that he has given me. I am so blessed with a great home, dogs, friends, town, job.
My cup runneth over!!!

And what ever is in my future. I feel really good about. Really good. My horoscope said. Cyndie, your ship is about to come in.   I believe it. And its all because of ME, my belief in myself, and my hard work. I would love someone to share this awesome life with ....soon!!!!




2 weeks baby!!!