Monday, February 13, 2012

ACIM

All shallow roots must be uprooted because they are not deep enough to sustain you. The illusion that shallow roots can be deepened, and thus made to hold, is one of the distotions on which the reverse of the Golden rule rests.

I am not worried about my life. I am just being and knowing and accepting what God has in store for me.some times I get tested because I am still trying to work on my inner soul. The minute I doubt myself I get caught in someone else's lies because I believe all people are good.

My roots are deep so I am not afraid of these challenges to my soul, my terrible childhood loneliness creeps in sometimes and catches me off guard, but the woman of substance I have become sweeps that little Cindy behind her and like a mother bear protects her from those that would have tried to exploit her innocent trust.