Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Practicing Ahimsa


I Practice Hindu Ahimsa. Ahimsa, a Hindu concept, is commonly understood to mean non-violence. Ahimsa really means non-injury and pure love.

What a great way to start the day, doing yoga before work. Lately my life has become easier and easier. Every delight of my heart is coming true. But then again, I am a simple woman and my delights are simple. I don't need 40 pairs of black shoes in my closet to fill a void in my soul. Doing yoga, following the Awakening Consciousness, living a simple and good and non harming life, I feel myself moving into a higher potential of myself. I feel my strength coming from within. Suddenly the right and good people are in my radar. I made some really great connections with my new coworkers in Seattle last week. I feel really good about my future. I love my job! I love all my new adventures.
Since I have been awakening to the higher consciousness all the toxic people in my life are falling away and making room for the right friends and lovers. I have never felt so free to be myself and share such exotic yet exhilarating and rejuvenating pleasures. Connection being the key word. Free. No performing here. I can finally trust. Every feeling very genuine.

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Seattle. I talked to so many people. I listened. I heard their stories. What a wonderful world we could live in if we let our boundaries down and trust. I had blind faith once before and my resistance was warranted. Why do people get such pleasure out of purposely hurting someone? To mindfully do harm? I am grateful to God that people like that are not in my life. I am grateful to God for putting such wonderful people in my life. I have been asking for guidance on where I should live, where I should buy a house. I could go anywhere! How cool is that? I just have no grounding feeling on where tho. I am not in a hurry. God will show me where I can live up to my highest potential. I trust in that wholeheartedly.

I am not in fear of moving ahead. I am free and brave, courageous and strong in moving into the new frontier of my life, the power of the me, of the God that I Am.