Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fat Bikers

I used to love riding on a Harley, the smell and the sound of that rumbling motor. What freedom it was, the wind in my hair, hanging on to some gorgeous bad boy. Back then, men that rode Harleys were hot. I always said they were reincarnated Pirates. Adventurous men that took your breath away like in the romance novels. Now you don't see very many Sportsters which is all well and good. I do see alot of Road Kings, and all I see are fat men on Harleys. Men with beer guts the size of Thanksgiving turkeys. What happened? Is it only lazy old men that can now afford these iron horses? Have the young bad boys found something else? Riding Guitar Hero's or Playstations instead now? Well then, I am glad I had my youth on the back of a bike instead. The adventures and memories are exhilarating and sound alot more interesting than hanging out in someone's basement drinking redbull and watching guys play air guitar. And the big belly bikers that are out there now? Probly picking up old divorcee's in mom jeans...........